A handy tip for those that might be leaving their jobs (for what ever reason) and want to get all the details from their contacts directory in outlook:
You can export your contacts to excel .. its quite simple. Follow the below instructions and it should work like a treat 🙂
1. In Outlook, on the File menu, click Import and Export.
2. Click Export to a file, and then click Next.
3. Click Microsoft Excel, and then click Next.
4. In the folder list, click the Contacts folder, and then click Next.
5. Browse to the folder where you want to save the contacts as an Excel file (.xls).
6. Type a name for the exported file, and then click OK.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Finish.